Sunday, December 9, 2007

Best for a Christmas Gift: Digital Picture Frame



7" PhotoShare Digital Picture Viewer with Black Leather Frame
(Photoco DAF7PL) is a bland new product at just $91.83.

AV output jacks
8" W x 4 5/16" H x 9" D
Includes AC adapter, USB cable, and AV cable


For Christmas Gift, I always have a headahce.
Then, I try to make a list which one is good for whome.

I found the best one for a Christmas Gift to my family.
This is quite a new product for a state-of-art era.
I never have see such a fantastic product.
Now, we have a digital picture frame.
For a digital camera, we seldom print out the pictures.
However, I wanted to make my own album by digital pictures.

This is really good. You should get one, too for your own or even
your family as gift.

Features:
View digital photos directly from memory card
Compatible with Memory Stick® or SDT memory cards
Optional battery makes PhotoShare completely portable


For more details,

You can visit at www.contractorsav.com
http://www.contractorsav.com/photoco-DAF7PL-product

No comments: